Kimberley McClard is the author/photographer and copyright holder of all the images/photographs on this website and retains copyright and ownership of the images included in all zipfiles, and grants the buyer a limited license, which gives the buyer the right to use the images under designated guidelines.
The buyer may: Use these images to create your own projects for personal or commercial projects, with certain restrictions.
The buyer may not:
(a) Resell or redistribute the original files.
(b) Include the images, as is, or in a form in which the images can be extracted from derivative work, in collections for resale or redistribution or in filesharing groups.
(c) Resave them, as PSP tubes and redistribute them for sale or for free in filesharing groups.
This limited license is non-transferrable.
This limited license covers "reasonable use" by a single user; for example, if you are intending to use the images for mass reproduction (as in greeting cards for thousands of products for print reproduction in multiple retail locations or use by more than one person in an educational or business organization, for example), please contact me to discuss multi-person license or appropriate additional royalty arrangements. If you have any questions or concerns about the appropriateness of your usage needs, contact Kimberley at email@example.com
Additional specific stipulations include:
1. Scrapbooking: All products may be used for individual (personal in home) scrapbooking purposes for the use of the purchasing individual only (license is non-transferrable).
2. An extended license is required for any Barefoot Artists product to be used in the creation of commercial scrapbooking kits. Without special licensing provisions, no products licensed by Kimberley may be used to create kits.
3. Second Life: Buyers may create unique derivative products with my products and sell them at Second Life but these must be genuinely derivative product which employ the original Barefoot Artists product but create a unique new product from the design resources. No one is legally permitted to sell or redistribute my digital products or photography within the Second Life environment.
4. CafePress and similar online presses: Buyers are not permitted to upload Barefoot Artists files or products, as is, to create products on a mass basis online. You may, however, create a unique design of your own using my products (like a painting from a photo) and upload that as your own product.
5. Printwork For Mass Production: Products may be used to create single print compositions (such as journal covers) but may not produce any product for sale in which the entire product is primarily dependent upon my work, beyond a certain number of impressions without an extended license. The sale of any digital product created as a derivative of any or all images in this archive is limited to 100 copies, unless prior permission is granted via extended license.
6. Decoupage Companies: You may use my products to create derivative designs which may be sold in the form of downloadable printable sheets (in jpg format). But you may not use my images "as is" to simply provide the original images in jpg format in decoupage sheets, without your own design input. If you want to take my work, as is, and simply translate it, without any design input of your own, into a jpg decoupage sheet to be downloaded from your website as a printable decoupage product, you will need to purchase an extended license, at a price to be negotiated with me.